Use the Shareholder Options Form to update the following information on your Artisan Funds account:
Mail the completed form to appropriate address below:
- Change your Mailing Address
- Change your Distribution Options
- Add Telephone Redemption privilege
- Add Telephone Purchase privilege
- Add a Systematic Withdrawal Plan
- Add an Automatic Investment Plan
- Change your bank or bank account information
For regular mail delivery:
c/o Boston Financial
PO Box 8412
Boston, MA 02266-8412
For overnight delivery:
c/o Boston Financial
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021-2809
some account changes may require a medallion signature guarantee. To protect you and your Fund from fraud, some redemption requests and account changes must be submitted in writing and include a medallion signature guarantee.
All Medallion guarantees must use a STAMP2000 Medallion imprint appropriate for the nature and dollar amount of the transaction. Each owner's signature must show the capacity in which the signer is acting (for example, "Jane Doe, as Trustee") and must be guaranteed separately from any other signature. For example, a joint account with two owners requires two Medallion guarantees.
Note that a Medallion guarantee will cover only transactions within a range of designated dollar values. You must be sure that the Medallion guarantee on your request is appropriate for the dollar value of your transaction. If you are signing on behalf of a corporation, trust, partnership or other entity, you may have to provide evidence of your authority to sign on behalf of such entity to obtain the Medallion guarantee. A form or transaction request received with an imprint other than an appropriate STAMP2000 Medallion imprint may be rejected. You should be able to obtain a Medallion guarantee with an appropriate STAMP2000 Medallion imprint from a bank, broker-dealer, securities exchange or association, clearing agency, savings association or credit union if authorized under state law. Please contact your financial institution for its Medallion guarantee requirements and fees. A notary public cannot provide a Medallion guarantee.
- If you wish to redeem more than $50,000 and have not previously designated a U.S. bank account to receive proceeds by wire transfer or EFT.
- If you change your name or add/remove an owner on your account.
- If you add/change the beneficiary to whom your account will be transferred upon your death.
- If you ask that a check be mailed to an address other than the one on your account.
- If you ask that a check be made payable to someone other than the account owner.
- If you add the telephone redemption option to your existing account.
- If you add/change the U.S. bank account to which the proceeds of any redemption are to be paid by wire or EFT.
- If you transfer the ownership of your account.
- If you wish to redeem shares and have changed the address on your account by phone or through www.artisanfunds.com within the last 60 days.